100 Days Path

Many of the entries in this blog are my diary entries as I work my way through the book 100 Days of Weight Loss: The Secret to Being Successful on any Diet Plan by Linda Spangle.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 9: Here's what I want

This chapter is about taking a quiz about how we want to be treated as we travel down our weight loss paths. Do I want to be praised or complimented when you notice I've lost weight? Do I want to be chastised when you see me eating something that's not on my diet?

Yes, I do want to be praised or complimented when you notice my weight loss, BUT not in front of others. Do it privately to me please. I don't want the attention nor the opportunity for the conversation to turn to MY weight and/or diet.

No, I do not want to be chastised when you see me eating something that is off plan. It's my body and you can be assured that I've made a conscious choice.

Fortunately, all of this is not news to my husband and he already gives me perfect support. It's everyone else I worry about.

Yesterday's Foods:

10:30am: Medifast oatmeal, sugar free Red Bull with sugar free raspberry syrup.

2:30pm: Medifast smores crunch bar

6pm: salmon fillet, shells in garlic cream sauce, green beans, SF Hawaiian Punch

9:30pm: Medifast caramel nut bar

11pm: Medifast puffs

Exercise: Treadmill 61 min, 2.5 speed, no incline, 2.5 miles, 260 calories burned

Weight: down 2.2lbs from previous day, down 8.2lbs since starting back on MF, down 12.8lbs from heaviest weight

No comments:

Post a Comment