100 Days Path

Many of the entries in this blog are my diary entries as I work my way through the book 100 Days of Weight Loss: The Secret to Being Successful on any Diet Plan by Linda Spangle.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 4: Boundaries, not diets

Day 4: Boundaries, not diets

I love this chapter! This chapter talks about envisioning one's diet or exercise plan as a road with flexible boundaries. Some days I can stay on the straight and narrow, never veering off the road and on other days, I can allow myself to veer off a bit as long as I get right back on the road when I'm done. Keeping this visual in my head has greatly helped me keep on track.

Yesterday's Foods:

AM: Medifast apple cinnamon oatmeal and a triple iced latte

11am: Medifast smores crunch bar

1pm: Medifast chicken noodle soup and medifast garden vegetable crackers plus a sugar free red bull with sugar free raspberry syrup

3pm: Medifast puffs

5pm: scallops, mushrooms & peas in a swiss cheese sauce over brown & wild rice; green salad with shredded sharp cheddar cheese, green olives, 5 pistachios, blue cheese dressing, croutons and a few chinese noodles.

late evening: I am writing this post several days after the fact and although I did not diary it, I believe that I did give in late at night and have some cheese and crackers. BAD!!

Exercise:

no time on treadmill :(

Weight:
UP 1.6lbs from previous day (YIKES!), down 3.8lbs since starting back on MF, down 8.6lbs from heaviest weight

No comments:

Post a Comment