100 Days Path

Many of the entries in this blog are my diary entries as I work my way through the book 100 Days of Weight Loss: The Secret to Being Successful on any Diet Plan by Linda Spangle.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 7: I can do it!

In this chapter the author congratulates us on being on the plan for a whole week and encourages us to be our own cheerleader to keep going.

She recommends repeating encouraging phrases to ourselves to motivate us along. She listed several example phrases but the last one she listed stood out to me:

Others have done it and so can I!

This really sums up why I am determined to be successful on Medifast this time. I personally know 6 people who in the past year have lost at least 40lbs on the plan, several of them losing a lot more than that. If they can do it, so can I!

I keep those people in my mind as inspiration and I look forward to the day when I can tell them personally that they were part of my inspiration to lose my weight.

Yesterday's Foods:

10am: Medifast dutch choc shake with 1 tsp of PB Plantation peanut butter mixed in.

11am: triple iced latte

1pm: Medifast chicken noodle soup and Medifast apple cinnamon soy crisps

4pm: Medifast chocolate crunch bar, Diet Pepsi

6pm: BBQ pulled pork (no bun), baked beans, green salad

9pm: Medifast caramel nut bar

Exercise: none besides normal daily activities

Weight: down .4lbs from previous day, down 5.8lbs since starting back on MF, down 10.4lbs from heaviest weight

No comments:

Post a Comment