100 Days Path

Many of the entries in this blog are my diary entries as I work my way through the book 100 Days of Weight Loss: The Secret to Being Successful on any Diet Plan by Linda Spangle.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Starting Again

OK - so my recent attempt to get "back on the wagon" did not go so well. I'm not sure what's wrong with me. I want to lose weight but I'm just having so much trouble getting motivated.

Ugh!

So, ok. TODAY I am attempting to start again.

10am: MF Dutch Choc shake with 1tsp powdered peanut butter.

11:45am: MF chicken & wild rice soup.

Dinner tonight was planned to be leftover spaghetti. I have some chicken breasts in the fridge so I will bake those. Hubby will get a chicken breast and the leftover spaghetti with the sauce and a salad. I will have a chicken breast with a little bit of sauce and a big salad. We have lots of salad on hand but I need to stop at the store and pick up a few more veggies like a cucumber and broccoli.

Praying for God to help me get started again!

No comments:

Post a Comment