100 Days Path

Many of the entries in this blog are my diary entries as I work my way through the book 100 Days of Weight Loss: The Secret to Being Successful on any Diet Plan by Linda Spangle.

Monday, September 28, 2009

One Week Mark

So today marks one week back "on the wagon" for me. Overall I think the first week went ok. It could have been better but not being on plan at all would have been worse. I lost 4-5lbs so that is good.

Last night's dinner was left over chinese food, baked salmon (had some thawed in the fridge that needed to get cooked) and a big green salad. I was only able to eat about half of the chinese food/salmon so I will be having that tonight again along with another big green salad.

Last night I gave into the late-night munchies and cheated. I'm not sure why I did it. I was looking forward to crawling into bed and watching the season premieres of Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters that I had recorded on the DVR and for some reason I had a strong craving for cheese and crackers. So I gave in. Tonight will be better. I will have a MF bar late tonight before bed. I promise!

Today has been....

11am: MF oatmeal
12:30pm: MF honey mustard pretzels
3:30pm: MF chicken noodle soup and MF garden vegetable crackers

I've been spending a LOT of time alone lately due to my husband's work schedule and his recent illness (sinus infection). This has me feeling down a bit and I'm also really missing my mom lately so that doesn't help. I know that eating when I feel depressed is not the answer so I will have to try harder to resist the urges and cravings.

No comments:

Post a Comment