100 Days Path

Many of the entries in this blog are my diary entries as I work my way through the book 100 Days of Weight Loss: The Secret to Being Successful on any Diet Plan by Linda Spangle.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pointed in the right direction

Yay! So, three full days back on "plan" and I'm down 2.6lbs. Overall I'm down 14.4lbs from my starting weight back in March. I have a long way to go but seeing the scale move down is a good move.

Yesterday I had a MF Chicken Noodle soup and white cheddar soy crisps for lunch, a MF Oatmeal Raisin bar for snack, a large salad with grilled chicken for dinner, MF chocolate pudding for dessert and a MF bar late at night.

This morning I slept late and started my day with a MF Oatmeal.

Tonight we are taking a friend out to eat and I will attempt to stay on "plan" with a lean and green but a big juicy hamburger sure does sound good!

No comments:

Post a Comment