100 Days Path

Many of the entries in this blog are my diary entries as I work my way through the book 100 Days of Weight Loss: The Secret to Being Successful on any Diet Plan by Linda Spangle.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day Two On the Wagon

So today was Day Two of me being "back on the wagon." So far, so good.

Since my spouse works nights, I tend to stay up really late and then sleep until 9 or 10 in the morning so that I am able to spend more time with him on his days off. I fight those late-night munchy cravings really hard. The past few weeks I've been losing that battle! :)

But last night since I have started back on the MF, I had a MF bar at about midnight and then nothing further.

I actually under-ate yesterday as I only got in 3 of the 5 MF meals I'm supposed to eat. But I did enjoy 4 yummy caramels from Mermaid Caramels. So nutrition-wise I was lacking but calorie-wise I'm sure I was just fine, if not too high.

Today was:

11am: MF Dutch Choc shake
1pm: MF Choc Mint bar
3:30pm: MF nacho cheese puffs
6pm: dinner which was grilled chicken thighs (skinless & boneless), roasted asparagus and a big green salad (with dressing on the side and no (sigh...) croutons).

I also had my usual (and daily) iced latte (no sweetener) and also had a large iced black tea with one Splenda from Starbucks.

I'm glad to be back on the program but it is overwhelming to think about how much weight I need to lose (100-115lbs) and how long it is going to take. I am hoping I will feel more energized and positive about it once I start seeing the scale moving down and I start feeling the effects of the balanced and complete nutrition that MF provides.

I've realized in the past year that I REALLY hate how I look and it's holding me back, both in my personal and professional lives. More so in my professional life. I don't want to put up any pictures of me on the internet and I avoid networking situations as I just feel so ugly and gross.

So, please God, help me lose this weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment