100 Days Path

Many of the entries in this blog are my diary entries as I work my way through the book 100 Days of Weight Loss: The Secret to Being Successful on any Diet Plan by Linda Spangle.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

OK, So Not So Perfect....

OK, so yesterday went well but I did succumb to the late-night munchie cravings and had some low-fat chips and american cheese. I know. Carbs late at night. Bad, bad, bad.

This week is proving to be very stressful. My main computer is down and at my IT guy's office so I am working off my laptop. Saturday our DVD player in the bedroom broke. Today I woke up to no internet and after some trouble-shooting with Comcast we determined that the router is the problem. Hubby worked last night so he's asleep until this afternoon. So that means I can't work in the living room from the laptop (and comfortably in front of the tv...) but instead have to be at an uncomfortable table where I can plug directly into the cable modem since a wireless connection is out right now.

argggghhhhhhhh

10:30am: MF dutch choc shake with some powdered pb added in.

No comments:

Post a Comment