100 Days Path

Many of the entries in this blog are my diary entries as I work my way through the book 100 Days of Weight Loss: The Secret to Being Successful on any Diet Plan by Linda Spangle.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Starting Over

I've been completely off any sort of diet or weight plan for a little over 5 months now and it shows.  Anything I had lost, I've gained back.  I've got to get a handle on this and get off this path.  I need to do it for my health and I need to do it for my self-esteem.  I feel like such a complete loser compared to my friends and I'm surprised they are embarrassed to be around me.

So, today I start fresh, anew. 

The past few months have been hard, emotionally and I will blog about that stuff in the coming days/weeks.  Today is just a short post to declare myself back in the "game." 

My first goal is to lost 10% of my current weight by the end of October.  Let's see if I can do it....


No comments:

Post a Comment